Friday, March 5, 2010

05.03.2010- Ciao, Milano.

I have to say that for me, Milan Fashion Week was a little disappointing; compared to the vibrancy and creativity of London, Milan felt quite bland and 'safe' in comparison. Here are my picks from the few shows that I did like:

Pucci

Dramatic dresses and a striking colour palette. 

Alberta Ferretti

 
Lovely continuation of the nude trend, minimalist and chic.

Dolce and Gabbana

 
Again, very much a continuation of the spring/summer trend 'underwear as outerwear' with the use of sheer fabrics and lace adornments.

Did you find Milan as uninspiring as I did? Hopefully Paris will make up for such a mediocre series of shows.

Also, I just realised that this is my 100th post! Landmark! Let's have some cake to celebrate.

(Image credit: style.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment