Saturday, February 12, 2011

12.02.2011- Queen Kirsten

I've fallen in love with Kirsten Dunst all over again since seeing her in Marie Antoinette, a screening of which I was invited to at the Most Wanted Fashion Revolution Party, hosted by the lovely people over at vouchercodes.co.uk. (I will get round to posting about the event soon, I promise!) A few years ago my friends and I bumped into Kirsten in Selfridges' shoe department; she was so sweet, and more than happy to have a picture with us (alas a rather scary security man promptly told us off for taking photos in the store!) Anyway, I'm mentioning all of this because Kirsten is the model for the Band of Outsiders Spring 2011 Lookbook:

A tea party with a cuddly elephant? Don't mind if I do! Looking through these sun-drenched pictures makes me more eager for the warmer weather than ever, and I love the sense of character that comes across throughout. And it goes without saying that the styling is perfect. I'm off to dig out my Polaroid camera.

What do you think of Kirsten for Band of Outsiders? Have you seen Marie Antoinette? And if so, what did you think?

(Image credit: fashiongonerogue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment