Monday, June 21, 2010

21.06.2010- More Resort

Some more favourites from the 2011 Resort shows:

The Row

 Simple maxi dresses, I really love the effect that the pleats in the fabric have on accentuating the line of the garment.

Preen

 I love love love this collection. It's full of really wearable pieces and is perfect for spending summer in the city. I also adore the muted colours.

Erdem

 It's no secret that I adore Erdem, I put it down to the fact that I'm more than a little obsessed with prints, specifically those of the floral variety. The cut of this collection is so elegant, and the longline dresses are just gorgeous. The maxi is notoriously difficult to carry off well, but by keeping the line straight and clean, the simplicity of the garment and beauty of the print shines through. 

(Image credit: style.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment