Wednesday, June 23, 2010

23.06.2010- Liberty for Target

Liberty of London have collaborated with US shopping giant target to create a range of clothing and homeware inspired by the grandeur of English style that Liberty has been synonymous with for decades. The collection sold out when it first launched, but now many items are back instock and available exclusively online. My favourites from the collection have to be these beauties:

Set of four Liberty Mugs, $19.99

Poppy Print Wellies (because I'm English!), $29.99

Sixty Bedding Collection, $49.99-$69.99

Darnley Ladies Cruiser, currently out of stock online. 

How cute is this collection? I've been toying with the idea of buying a bike for the last year or so, and if I lived near a Target I wouldn't hesitate in snapping the Liberty one up in a heartbeat! To browse the whole collection visit Target Online

(Image credit: NYLON.)

No comments:

Post a Comment