Wednesday, November 3, 2010

03.11.2010- It's a kind of magic...

The penultimate instalment of Harry Potter, The Deathly Hallows: Part One is almost upon us, and it seems I'm not the only one getting excited about it. Emma Watson is the cover star of the December issue of Vogue, showing off her post-Hermione cropped hair and modelling designs by Chanel, Marc Jacobs and Valentino.


Shot by the fabulous Mario Testino, I think the shoot really captures a 1960's feel, which I put that down to the Twiggy-style crop. I can't wait to see what Emma wears to the Harry Potter premieres later on this month, no doubt a bit of Chanel or Burberry will find their way onto the red carpet. I've already booked my tickets to see Harry Potter on the day it comes out, I am literally counting down the days until the release!

What do you think of Emma's Vogue shoot? Will you be buying the issue? And are you as excited about Harry Potter as I am?

(Image credit: fashiongonerogue and via ONTD.)

No comments:

Post a Comment