Thursday, November 11, 2010

11.10.2010- Harry Potter and the magical red carpet

Tonight here in London it was the world premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One. I've already written about how excited I am for the release of the film next Friday, and, judging by the thousands of fans who braved the cold and wet in Leicester Square this evening, I'm not the only one. A lot of pictures are still being posted or are yet to come in, but here's a glimpse of my favourite looks from the red carpet so far:

Emma Watson, looking lovely in head to toe black. The crop is really growing on me.
Clémence Poésy, one of my many style crushes, looking effortlessly chic in navy lace. I also adore her clutch bag!
J.K Rowling in the third lace gown of the evening. Spotting a trend?
Bonnie Wright, keeping things minimal in black. I do love the red lipstick.
Rebecca Ferguson, the only X-Factor contestant who will ever feature on this blog (safe to say I am finding the whole show more than tedious!) I love her voice, her attitude and her style, and here she looks every inch the star. Team Rebecca.
Helena Bonham Carter, in what I think is a Vivienne Westwood gown. I do love her quirky style. 




What do you think of the red carpet looks from tonight's premiere? Any that stand out for you?

(Image credit: The Leaky Cauldron.)

No comments:

Post a Comment