Tuesday, November 9, 2010

09.11.2010- The ghost who walks

Today I came across this incredible shoot from Vogue Italia's March 2008 issue, featuring Karen Elson as shot by Craig McDean. I think the vivid colours are the perfect way to forget the gloomy weather (is it me or have the last few days been freezing?) and the whole shoot somehow reminds me of those marble ink paintings from primary school:


You can see the full editorial at NOIR FACADE.

Today I don't get much more artistic than drawing the occasional doodle in my university notebooks! But I do find this editorial very inspiring, I just might have to dig out some paints (or maybe colouring pencils, best not get too carried away!) Let's just hope stick men become the next big thing in the art world.

What do you think of this editorial? And are you as rubbish at drawing as I am? If not, I'm very jealous!

(Image credit: NOIR FACADE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment