Wednesday, August 4, 2010

04.08.2010- 'Don't rain on my parade!'

The September issue of US Harper's Bazaar features cover star Jennifer Aniston in a starring role as Barbra Streisand, in a shoot which sees her recreate some of Streisand's most stylish looks from the Funny Girl era.


Seeing Jennifer styled like this, I think that she bears quite an uncanny resemblance to Barbra, and I love the way the shoot has been given a retro feeling through the way the clothes have been styled and thanks to the 60's inspired hair and makeup. It's also nice to see Jennifer given a more kooky look, in contrast to her usually neutral red carpet uniform. I don't know whether Jen can sing, but if the producers of the rumoured Funny Girl Broadway revival see this shoot, I'd say she's got a fighting chance of bagging the lead role. After all, how fabulous would it be to see Jen belt out this showstopper?


(Image credit: harpersbazaar.com. Video credit: Youtube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment