Tuesday, August 24, 2010

25.08.2010- In Celebration of September...

It seems that summer has well and truly been and gone in the U.K, and for the last week or so I've been wrapped up in woolly cardigans and scarves, armed with a brolly every time I've gone out. However, the beginning of September is just around the corner, and brings with it the official (well, official to my mind) start of autumn, when it is perfectly acceptable to buy jumpers, coats and hats a plenty (I really can't bring myself to buy knitwear in August!) Although I'm still clinging on to hopes of an Indian Summer, it's looking more and more unlikely by the day, so what better way to get inspired for Autumn than by looking back on this now iconic shoot from the September 2007 issue of US Vogue. I fell in love with this spread, shot by Steven Meisel, when I first saw it, and after watching The September Issue and seeing what a labour of love it was for Grace Coddington, I loved it even more:


Do you love this shoot as much as I do? And what are you most looking forward to over the next few months?

(Image credit: livejournal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment