Thursday, August 12, 2010

12.08.2010- To Be Adorable

Regular readers will know that I love tba, a label created by British based stylist Binbin McNiven. For Autumn/Winter 2010, McNiven has come up with another beautifully kooky collection, which again features the trademark Peter Pan collar seen in previous collections, as well as incorporating pom-pom detailing and luxurious fabrics such as silk and velvet.


McNiven's approach to creating her collections, is, in her own words, 'to design clothes that make people feel special.' With an already rapidly growing fan base, tba looks set to go from strength to strength over the coming months, and, with a winter collection as cute as this, I can't say I'm surprised. I'm already writing my Autumn/Winter tba wish list!

To view the whole Autumn/Winter collection, visit tba on facebook, ASOS and Urban Outfitters.

(Image credit: tba on facebook.)

No comments:

Post a Comment