Thursday, September 2, 2010

02.09.2010- 'I say I do'

In the unlikely event that you haven't heard who H&M are working with on their latest designer collaboration:



Alber Elbaz is bringing a little bit of the Lanvin magic to the high street! The collection (which will include both menswear and womenswear) officially launches on the 23rd November, but will be revealed to the world on the 2nd November, exactly two months from today. I for one can't wait to see what Elbaz comes up with, as I've always admired his work and Lanvin has always been a firm favourite of mine. I've got a feeling that this collection is going to be extremely popular, so get sharpening those elbows!


Are you looking forward to Lanvin for H&M? And who would you love to see design for the high street?

(Image credit: Red Carpet Fashion Awards. Video courtesy of Youtube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment