Sunday, September 5, 2010

05.09.2010- A spoonful of sugar...

There's nothing I love more than putting my feet up with a mug of hot chocolate and an assortment of cakes, biscuits and general chocolate based deliciousness. After obsessively getting in to BBC2's new programme The Great British Bake Off, I'm determined to try and make some of the food featured in the show for myself, including these adorable iced biscuits. However, my little ritual is, at present, seriously lacking style. I usually grab whatever mug is to hand and have inevitably scoffed the biccies before the kettle has even boiled. However, after seeing these gorgeous pieces from Urban Outfitters, I'm determined to make tea time a bit more glamorous:

Pip Studio Teacup, £12
Spotty Cake Stand, £20
Pip Studio Rose Plate, £8

Regency Cake Stand, £40
Tea Cup Cake Moulds, £20
What are your favourite indulgences? And what sweet treats would you love to be able to rustle up in the kitchen?

(Image credit: Urban Outfitters.)

No comments:

Post a Comment