Wednesday, September 22, 2010

22.09.2010- A very good hair day!

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to have my lovely cousin Leanne style my hair as part of her college assessment. She is a real little Vidal Sasson in the making, and a complete perfectionist. After washing my barnet and giving me a really relaxing head massage, she styled my hair with rollers and popped me under the drier for about twenty minutes. She then put a vertical roll in my hair, leaving me with a classic style which I think is really ladylike and sophisticated:


Pretty amazing, right? I'd never in a million years be able to attempt styling my hair like this on my own, so it was a real treat for me to have Leanne work her magic! I'll definitely be making a return visit soon.

What do you think? Are there any hairstyles you'll be trying out soon?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment