Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Me Myself and I

Had to show off my new H+M skirt I'm in love with it ha-ha
I've searched for ages for a skirt that actually fits tight against my waist so this in all its -can barely breathe- glory was a godsend :p. The crop top I've had a while now and it honestly goes with everything, it's also mercifully loose so you can eat/breathe/expand in it. As for the shoes they were my prom shoes and are drop dead gorgeous but equally drop dead impractical. They murder my poor toes ha-ha. But I guess the no pain no gain cliché  can be applied here coz they are killer at making my legs elongate ;p







I love love this last picture it was a complete fluke that I didn't realise was been taken but it ended up showing the clothes of the best out of all of them lmao

Skirt - H+M
Top  - River Island
Shoes - Newlook

Photography - Nat <3

No comments:

Post a Comment