Sunday, September 19, 2010

19.09.2010- Red Hot

As if you needed any further proof, following the parade of copper-headed models at Mulberry's SS10 show, that red was the hottest hair colour around at the moment, along comes the gorgeous Karen Elson for the October issue of UK Harper's Bazaar:


I'm seriously envying Karen's mane in these pictures, shot by Alexi Lumbomirski. As well as maintaining her to-die-for locks, Karen, with the help of her husband Jack White, has been writing and recording her debut album The Ghost Who Walks which was released earlier this year. I really like what I've heard of her music so far, but I'll let you judge for yourselves:


I really like the old country style, and am already (badly) humming the tune to myself around the house!

What do you think of Karen's music? And will you be embracing the red-head trend any time soon?

(Image credit: fashiongonerogue. Video credit: Youtube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment