Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Styling

So today seems like one of those lovely autumn days when it's almost warm enough to forget about winter for a bit. In honour of this treat today I'm posting one of my favourite late summer looks:




My shorts are from TK- Maxx and I've had them for about four years ha-ha £5. The shirt is stolen from my little sister (shh :p) I think it's New Look and the waistcoat again I've had for about four years it's New Look kids selection. Then the gorgeous boots were kindly donated to me by my friend Sharon (thank you) :) Bracelet from Espania and necklace from the boyfriend <3

I miss it being warm enough to wear outfits like this already~ although I am planning to wear this in the coming months just teemed with opaque tights and a warm jacket :)
Have a good Saturday!
x

Photos by Nat of course <3



No comments:

Post a Comment