Thursday, November 3, 2011

03.11.2011- My Month In Pictures: October

It feels like I say the same thing every time I put this post together, but I can't believe the year is almost over. There's just under a month to go until I turn 22 (scary stuff) and shortly after that Christmas will be upon us...and I haven't even started my present shopping yet. Before I start panicking too much about that, here's what I got up to in October:

 3rd October- Made the most of the unexpected heatwave at the start of the month by going for a lovely long walk and picnic.

 13th October- Made these cupcakes after watching (and being very inspired by!) the final of The Great British Bake Off.

14th October- Received these lovely goodies in the post from Cheap Frills as a thank you after posting about their collection.

 19th October- Caught this beautiful sunset on camera.

 19th October- Ate far too many of these macaroons at the Oasis Event.

23rd October- Was amazed to find this fox enjoying the sunshine on my neighbour's shed!

How did you spend your October? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment