Monday, November 14, 2011

14.11.2011- Monday Must-haves

Monday again! I really can't get my head around how quickly this year has flown by- and, with only a few weeks until my 22nd birthday (aaah!), this week's Must-haves post is dedicated to lots of lovely things I wouldn't mind receiving as pressies!

I was browsing ASOS over the weekend (whilst cheekily snapping up some lovely pieces as part of their special 10% off promotion!), and came across this beautiful blouse by Sister Jane. I adore how simple it is, and the embellished collar detail is the perfect touch of sparkle now we're heading into 'party season'. This ring from Accessorize is so cute, and the shopper from Warehouse is just about big enough to fit all of my essentials in- I love the metallic touches too. I spied this jumper in Zara last week, and fell in love as soon as I tried it on- the photo really doesn't do it justice. The only thing which put me off snapping it up on the spot was the 'wash factor'- I think one blast in the machine at 30 degrees and it'd be finished. I'm happy to be proved wrong though, so if you've bought one and it's survived a spin in the wash then please do let me know! These ballet pumps from H&M are very reminiscent of Chanel, and a complete steal at £12.99. Finally, this beautiful burnt red beret was another item I spotted in Zara last week, and I think it's the perfect festive touch as we head into December.

Have you bought anything in the last week? And what items are on your wish list at the moment?

(Image credit: ASOS, Accessorize, Warehouse, Zara and H&M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment