Friday, November 4, 2011

Pink Friday

Heya loves, hope you're all well. Don't worry I haven't gone all Nicki Minaj on you - as amazing as she might be at rapping I'm the exact opposite! However, as you might have guessed by the title today we're looking at all things pink.

Now I've never been one for pink, aside from my brief obession with the Pink Ladies (gotta looove Grease right?!) I've always firmly placed it in the 'not for me' section of clothing choice. Lately, however I've been more and more impressed and dare I say it... interested in the pretty pink things on offer. Whilst I'm not saying I'm about to become Barbie and deck myself out from head to toe in a pink explosion, a little exploration might be beckoning in the near future...

Watch this space!

Until then here's my favourite pieces that are in stores at the moment:


So there we are loves - get girlie in style!
What's your take on pink?
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment