Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I wore Wednesday - Frank and Doll edition

Hi honey's how're we all doing today? I'm so dissapointed to tell you all that my bug hunt got cancelled yesterday because of the rain - booo!

Ha-ha on to more impressive and glamorous news now ;) a few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win a piece of clothing from a fabulous clothing line named Frank and Doll.

Frank and Doll are a fabulous London based boutique who combine classic chic styling with a real rock n roll edge. Their selection of goodies includes incredible winter knits and fierce slogan tee's. In short - everything I love in a brand! Check out their goodies HERE. I warn you though, your bank account may feel a little empty afterwards.

And now let's have a look at the gorgeous winter warmer that I was lucky enough to get my hands on:





The ultime winter knit I'm sure you'll all agree?! You can order your own version HERE. A little warning - they do come up quite large which I personally love but if you prefer your knits a little more fitted it'd perhaps be better to go down a size (always a nice feeling right?) I'm wearing the extra small as you can see it's still fairly oversized.

I teamed mine with
Leather Leggings - H&M
Suede Wedges - H&M
Beanie Hat - Curtesy of my daddy ;)

Big big thanks to Frank and Doll and I'd advise you all to go and check them out! You wont be dissapointed
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment