Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Designer Looks For Less 01/11/11

Hello loves, how're we all doing? As most of you know by now I've had a pretty awful week and whilst I'm not going to bore you all with doom and gloom what I do want to say is a MASSIVE heartfelt thank you to all of you on twitter who've been so lovely and supportive! 

On to brighter subjects now! Today I have some pretty awesome 'Designer Looks For Less' (if you hadn't guessed already by my subtle title) to share with you. Now, I always love doing these posts but I have to say today's finds have been my faves so far!



Let's have a look:
 First up we have this rather deeelicious fluffy coat! I'm not exaggerating when I say there's nothing clothing wise that actually more appealing to me than one of these right now. For the chilly walks to work in the morning, the late night excursions that should come with a frost-bite warning and for just feeling cosy for a change these babies would do it all. Oh and how utterly ridiculously glamorous are they?
On the left - Splurge - MAJE £990.00

 Next up, we have the most exquisite of tops. Both just radiate elegance and opulence. The perfect top for wowing your date in the candlelight or for some delectable after-dark drinks with the girls. Team with anything from a pencil skirt to tapered trousers for a look that is pure haute-couture.
On the left - Splurge - Philip Lim £415.00
 We then have these gorgeous shorts. Perfect for throwing on over a pair of black tights for a heritage-chic look this Autumn/Winter. With their gorgeous Autumnual tones these would look just divine for a country walk and pub dinner with your man. Team with a gorgeous cosy knit and the boots below and you really would be the embodiment of Autumn Style. 
 Next up we have these beautties. Now, I'm not sure about you but I actually cannot think of anything that these wouldn't go with? I meen from skinny jeans and a blazer for an off-duty chic ensemble, to toughening up a gorgeous floral dress or keeping your leggings and sweater combo cosy - they're just perfect. Oh and they're pretty damn hot too!
On the left - Splurge - Monamoore £1240.00
Lastly, what girl doesn't need a bit of arm-candy? Sorry boys, I dont meen you! These lovelies would finish of any outfit to perfection. Classic brown tones work with anything from neutrals to bright pops of colour. Classy and practical - check out those sturdy handles - these would definitely see you through a long working winter.
On the left - Splurge - Mulberry £1150.00
On the right - Steal - Debenhams £40.00

So there we  are loves! Another load of gorgeous looks for a hell of a lot less!
Hope you enjoyed!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment