Sunday, November 6, 2011

06.11.2011- Forever 21

On Wednesday, Sarah and I were invited along to a preview of Forever 21's SS12 collections. The venue, 24 Kingly Street, was transformed into a series of themed booths for the evening, beautifully showcasing each collection, and making us both very eager for the return of the warmer weather:

The beautiful, brightly coloured Riviera inspired collection made me want to reach for my suitcase- nautical touches, sharp tailoring and colour blocking showcased a sophisticated take on summertime chic. 

There was an amazing array of jewellery on display, and I adored everything. The amazing Shine team also created this origami swan from scratch to display all the pretty accessories on offer for next season!

The final booth we visited was home to my favourite collection of the evening-60s Doll. Beautiful lace details, peter-pan collars, pastel shades and patterns encapsulated an airy, whimsical feel- and I added almost every piece to my must buy list for next year. 

There was just time for a sneaky outfit snap on the way home (against the glamorous backdrop of Victoria station!)

Coat- Topshop
Jeans- Topshop
Loafers- River Island

Overall, it was a lovely event, and great to see what Forever 21 have up their sleeves for next season. I wasn't overly familiar with the brand before, but was really impressed with what I saw, and can't wait to snap up some of the SS12 pieces when they hit stores in February. 

What do you think of Forever 21? Do you like the look of their new collections?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment