Thursday, November 17, 2011

17.11.2011- F&F at Tesco SS12

On Tuesday, I was lucky enough to be invited to a preview of the SS12 collection from Florence and Fred at Tesco. After hopping on the train with my partner in crime Sarah, we met up with a handful of other lovely bloggers who were attending including Hannah, Emma, Sophie and Jazmine at Waterloo, before meandering along the South Bank to the OXO Tower, where the event was being held. The beautiful SS12 collections were a literal ray of sunshine on a freezing cold evening, and I was really impressed by the quality of everything I saw. Here are a few of my highlights:

The long line of mannequins which greeted us as we arrived.

 Vibrant colours and classic cuts made up the Modern Graphic collection...

...and there was an array of beautiful blouses on display.

My favourite selection of looks were found in the Great Gatsby range- loose fitting shapes, romantic details and pretty patterns all promised a touch of the 1920s for next season. 

This stunning lace midi dress caught a lot of attention too- a classic, simple and really sophisticated piece.

There was an amazing variety of swimwear on show- tropical prints and retro inspired shapes evoked perfect poolside chic (and made me really want to book a holiday!)

We also glimpsed a sneak peek at the range of party wear on offer for this year, including this shimmering flapper dress and this monochrome design with a classic peplum detail.

The accessories and shoes on offer were just as impressive as the clothing- I need a pair of the smoking slippers in my life!

We were also given a tag to attach to our favourite piece from the new collection, and I chose this limited edition polka dot blouse after falling in love with it as soon as I saw it. I think it's really versatile and I adore the gold buttons!

Of course, no evening would be complete without cake...

...and a snap of the beautiful view we had as we began our journey home.

Finally, Hannah, Emma, Sarah and I had a good old giggle in the Say Fromage photobooth which was installed for the duration of the night...


Overall, it was a brilliant evening, spent in wonderful company. I had a great time nattering away to the lovely girls who Sarah and I are beginning to christen our 'blogging family', and I was really impressed by the stunning (and fantastically affordable!) collections to come from Tesco for SS12. Thanks so much to Tesco and We Are Social for the invite!

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission and Say Fromage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment