Friday, June 17, 2011

17.06.2011- Weekend Wishes

A bit of a pre-emptive post this week, but after seeing this a preview of Topshop's AW11 collection, I couldn't resist a little look ahead to the autumn (and the weather isn't exactly helping matters!) So, this weekend, I wish I could get my hands on this little lot from Topshop:

So far I'm love the look of the 'Thrift' and 'Bavaria' trends, and although I'm not a massive fan of how some of the pieces have been styled for the lookbook, there are some stunning standalone pieces which I'm already itching to try on! I particularly love the shearling collared jacket in the first shot, the black dress (or maybe a top/skirt combo?) in picture five and the cute peter-pan collars in the last photo. I'll certainly be keeping my eyes open for some of these pieces over the coming weeks and months (although am in no way trying to wish the summer away!)

What do you think of Topshop's AW11 lookbook? And what are your wishes for this weekend? .)

(Image credit: Look Magazine/Topshop.)

No comments:

Post a Comment