Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Must Haves - Miss Selfridge eddition

Hiya lovelies, hope you're all doing well on this lovely sunny monday - rarity right? I'm back at home for a few hours to visit my sister on her birthday so I thought I'd squeeze in a quick blog post! 

 Now as you all know when it comes to my favourite shops I am never shy to champion the amazing Miss Selfridge - I find that it's always the first place I hit up when I'm looking for something special - They just have the perfect amount of bohemian flare but in totally wearable and practical pieces - Heaven! Today is no exception to the Miss Selfridge Love Fest - I have AGAIN (yeah that's just how good they are) managed to find a whole wish-list post worthy amount of Miss Selfridge goodies that I'm crazy about and have to share with you!

Here we are :

 Firstly there's this gorgeous ethereal style Maxi Dress that I am absolutely in LOVE with. It's perfect in every way. The gorgeous light colour, the elegant almost Victorian style sleeves & collar and then the beatiful subtle embellishments. Just... Stunning.
Miss Selfridge £75.00

 Then we have  this beautiful dusky pink and glitzy frock. The ultimate party piece it mixes modern style with flapper style glamour perfectly. This would be an amazing New Year Dress I think - sexy but subtle.
Miss Selfridge £70.00

 Then there is this very simple but very chic pleated dress. Lightweight and cool it's understated elegance appeals greatly too me - I can imagine this looking beautiful with a chic hat and shades and a Summer tan.
Miss Selfridge £45.00

 In addition we have this amazing bohemian ecclectic vest which I again absolutely adore. The embellishment is just gorgeous and the pretty teal blue background is so unique and pretty for Summer. This top makes me want to run away and join a travelling circus or head on a Morrocan adventure.

Lastly we have this simple but gorgeous camisole. The lovely light nude background and sleek material make this light-weight item perfect for Summer, then the gorgeous print detail adds beautiful flare and originality making it a holiday wardrobe must-have!
Miss Selfridge £40.00

So there we are. Feel free to send any of those items my way and I would love you forever ;)
Hope you end up loving Miss Selfridge as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment