Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday OOTD Floral

 Hey lovelies I hope you're all well. I've been living like a travellor this week - staying at my friends and living out of a suitcase ha-ha it's been a lot of fun although I am missing my own bed. I'm moving onto my boyfriends this weekend for another week and then I'll be back to my normal routine ha-ha. Until then my posts might have some new and improved picture locations which actually I'm rather looking forward to!

So, today I have an OOTD for you because I think I've been slacking on that front lately ha-ha. Big thanks to my lovely friend Nat for being my photographer


Here we go:











Today I'm Wearing : 
- Floral Dress - Pussycat - Boutique range at New-Look
- Layered over my black net dress from New Look which I tend to wear under items like in my HOH post as it's a little too clingy over the stomach for my liking.
-Black wedges - New Look
-Fang necklace - Topshop (Curtesy of my boyfriend <3)
- Ring + Bracelet  (Again the lovely boyfriend <3)

So there we are - Hope you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment