Saturday, June 18, 2011

Look For Less - Cameron Diaz

Happy Saturday lovelies! Hope you're all enjoying the weekend! My plans for today include being very lazy and enjoying a day of actually being in my own house and then packing yet again to head off to my boyfriends for the week. I feel very much like a traveller right now and I have a feeling this is gonna start coming out in my style - peasant shirts & maxi skirts anyone?

Anyway, away from my style I have a Celeb style 'Look For Less' for you today and it's curtesy of the gorgeous Cameron Diaz. Camerons laid back sexy style has long been championed so I thought it was high-time that I featured her on here. 

So here is Cameron looking fabulous in LA :


And here is how you can get the 'Look For Less' :
 This gorgeous cream blazer which would see you through Spring/Summer/Autumn and Winter with it's timeless classic style and neutral colour. Suitable for teaming over jeans and a simple top or over a LBD or even to incorporate into work-wear. One of those wardrobe 'staples'
River Island £49.99

This simple white tee which would work with just about anything


 These gorgeous pastel coloured jeans which are perfect for girls who aren't too keen on dresses and skirts but want their summer wardrobes to look a little lighter.
Topshop £40.00
 These cute cream sandals which again could be dressed up or down for a range of occasions and offer a little height without crippling feet in stilletto style.
River Island £46.99
Lastly to finish the look off a simple black tote which is big enough to make it practical for school/colledge or work but chic enough to keep stylish.
H&M £5.99

So there we are lovelies, Camerons style for less. Hope you all like and if any of you have any preference as to who you'd like to see featured here next just leave a comment or tweet me :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment