Friday, June 24, 2011

Look For Less - Frankie Sandford

 Hello lovelies! Feels like absolutely ages since I've been blogging! I'm finally back now from an amazing week at my lovely boyfriends <3 as you know the  week before that I'd been at my best friends for a week which was also brilliant but all in all I feel rather like I've been living out of a suitcase half my life! However I'm back now and will be catching up blogging as I've missed you all loads!

Kicking off my return I have a look for less for you today and it's curtesy of the super cute Frankie Sandford. Frankie is one of the memebers of British girl-band 'The Saturdays' who are all absolutely gorgeous. Frankie however has the most 'edgy' style out of the band which I personally love so when I saw this outfit I had to recreate it for you!

Here we are:


And here is how to get the look for less :


Firstly this super simple but uber chic striped tunic dress. The classic patterning meens that this gorgeous dress would see you through season after season and never go out of style and the fitted but not super tight cut would flatter a range of figures.
Topshop £18.00
 Then there is this absolutely stunning brown suede jacket which is just lush! The gorgeous colour would work with a whole range of other items in your wardrobe and the jacket could be dressed up or down depending on any needed occasion.
Then we have these funky shoes which sort of double as an ankle boot and a platform at the same time which I love! The strap detail give the outfit some edge and the colour would again work with anything.
ASOS £54.00
 Lastly this super simple chic belt to clinch any outfit in right where you want it and add a gorgeous classic edge to simple tunics.
H&M £3.99


 So there we are lovelies! I hope you like this look and I'm very very glad to be back!








No comments:

Post a Comment