Monday, June 20, 2011

20.06.2011- Monday Must-haves: Net-A-Porter Sale Special

Monday again! I hope you all had a lovely weekend and that the start to the week hasn't been too bad. I was up early this morning to secure some tickets to the very exciting Yohji Yamamoto Fashion in Motion event which is happening at the V&A next week, and have just got home from catching up with my lovely friends over noodles and frozen yogurt galore. And, as if that wasn't enough excitement for one day, this morning saw the start of the Net-A-Porter sale, which has provided me with plenty of fantasy must-haves to be getting on with for the week:


In spite of the fact that all my picks for this week have been discounted, everything I've featured is still very much out of my price range, but I suppose there's no harm in window shopping! I love the Burberry trench, a truly iconic piece which will remain timeless in any wardrobe. We all know how prone I am to lusting after anything by Mulberry, whether it be this Cory tote or beautiful printed scarf, and the sequinned tee is stunning (if still equivalent to the price of a very good holiday!) I love the colour of this Marc Jacobs brocade shift dress, and think that the DKNY sandals are a perfect summer staple. And I couldn't resist this cute little necklace from Marc by Marc Jacobs, so charming!

Have you picked up anything in the sales so far? And what do you think of my choices for this week?

(Image credit: Net-A-Porter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment