Thursday, June 30, 2011

30.06.2011- First Look: Hailee Steinfeld for Miu Miu

I was really excited when I heard a few weeks ago that Hailee Steinfeld was the new face of Miu Miu. I've blogged before about my love for her red carpet looks and she seems so down to earth whenever I've seen her interviewed. She's worn Miu Miu on the red carpet in the past, so it didn't really come as a surprise when the label unveiled her as the face of their new campaign, although some have said they feel she is too young to be representing a luxury label at only 14 years old. I personally think Hailee was the perfect choice for Miu Miu, as, judging by the look of these campaign shots (taken by Bruce Weber) she's managed to re-inject some much needed youthful energy back into the brand:




Hailee Steinfeld for Miu Miu Fall 2011 by Bruce Weber.
What I wouldn't give to be surrounded by a sea of multi-coloured sparkly Miu Miu heels! After seeing these shots I've also got a serious case of Hailee Hair Envy (or HHE!) I predict it will become a recognised condition when these images hit the press over the next few weeks and months.

What do you think of Hailee for Miu Miu? Do you think she was the right choice for the brand?

(Image credit: fashiongonerogue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment