Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday Wish List - Missguided eddition.

Hello babes! Hope everyone is doing well  this week :) mid-week party time already woo! Today the long- lost Wednesday Wish List section is back with a very special twist! Most of you I'm sure will have by now heard of http://www.missguided.co.uk/ the amazing online fashion website! Missguided has a fabulous selection of gorgeous outfits from party dresses to holiday ready summer dresses

I am absolutely loving the site at the moment - mostly because I can be as lazy as I want on a Saturday, avoid the manic push and shove of the city center and still find some gorge clothes to add to my bursting wardrobe. Here are my top favourites from Missguided today :

 Firstly we have this amazing pale blue printed maxi dress which I completely and utterly fell in love with. The delicate colour scheme and cute pattern are just so feminine and cute without being sickly! This to me is a very Nicole Richie/Rachel Zoe style dress and I'd team it with some sandals and a denim jacket for a real summer feel.
Missguided £32.99

 Next up we have this flirty and glam frock which would be perfect for those Summer Nights (ew singing Grease in my head now) as it's sexy and sassy and flattering in black but also lightweight enough to cope with the heat of a Summer Club. Perfecto.
Missguided £24.99
 Next we have these fierce wedges which I personally think again look very Nicole Richie - I can imagine her teaming them with a gorgeous floral dress to toughen it up. I'd team with skinny jeans and a loose tee for a look that screams laid back glamour, or with the black dress above for a chic party time look.
Missguided £35.99

 Then we have this beautiful demure day dress that I think would be amazing for a summer date. The cute floral patterning and floaty hemline keep it quirky whilst the length and cut keep it appropriate (no flashing on the first date) I'd team either with nude courts like the model in the picture or with some super pretty sandals for a more casual affair.
 We then have this divine Mocha shaded maxi dress that is the ultimate in relaxed glamour. The beautiful colour would look gorgeous with your summer tans and the super flattering cut allows you to keep your shape whilst it skims any post-holiday overindulgences - my kind of holiday essential.
Missguided £17.99

Finally we have these completely fierce platform heels. I adore the bold colour of them - think how much they'd jazz up your favourite LBD. These are perfect for those girls who want to get in on the colour-blocking trend but feel a little too self-conscious to wrap their body in hot pink lyrca! Additionally these would look incredible in winter teamed with some sexy leather leggings!
Missguided £35.99

So there you are lovelies! What do you think of the lovely missguided? Personally they're deffo a fave of mine - trendy as hell and perfect for fashion on a budget!
Check them out and let me know what you'd love to be buying this week <3

No comments:

Post a Comment