Sunday, June 26, 2011

OOTD Vintage Print

Hey beauties - woah what a gorgeous day we're having here in England! (Definitely feels alien writing that sentance) currently I'm sitting out in the garden with the family with my legs in the sun and my head in the shade - something tells me I'm about to be rocking a whole new type of two tone colour blocking ;).

Anyway, whilst im still relatively normal looking I have a new OOTD to show you all curtesy of a great shopping trip with the awesome boyfriend yesterday. I picked up a few bits and bobs (and got thouroughly spoiled <3) and one of the items I purchased was this :









 I absolutely had to get this dress when I saw it the vintage print reminded me of Gwen Stefani's infamous Tea-Dress in the 'Don't Speak' Video which I've always adored and so I just had to snap it up, especially because it was a bargain at just £24.99 from Republic!

My shoes are from Debenhams and my jewellery as always is curtesy of the other half <3

Hope you like lovelies! Enjoy your Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment