Thursday, June 2, 2011

Weekly Wish List

See what I did there? Subtly sneakily changing the title of the post ;) I missed my Wednesday Wish List spot again yesterday -tuts at self- so I thought I'd bettter hurry up and do one today instead ha-ha. I've seen so many gorgeous things this week It's ridiculous! Here's a selection of my favourites :

 First off, we have this gorgeous dramatic black dress which would look absolutely amazing with some mega platforms and a clutch bag. It's a really unique take on the classic LBD and I think it's absolutely gorgeous!
Topshop £65.00
 
These amazing platforms would look perfect with a killer dress like the one above, or equally as fabulous with skinny jeans or denim cuttoffs for off duty chic.
River Island

ASOS £75.00



 Next we have this gorgeous laid back studded dress, the breezy creamy white material is perfect for Summer and the funky stud detail gives the dress an edge. I'd team this with a low slung studded belt and some flats and possibly a denim waist-coat.
Topshop £70.00
And lastly here are these amazing ankle boots, the neutral colour meens they could go with absolutely anything and become a gorgeous wardrobe staple.
River Island £84.99

That's what I'm craving this week :) What're you lovelies after?

Also I'll be doing a 'Steal her style' look tomorrow so if you'd like to see a certain celebritys style featured please leave me a comment on here or tweet me who'd you like :)



No comments:

Post a Comment