Monday, May 30, 2011

My Style Monday

Hey babes! Hope you're all enjoying this 99th Bank Holiday we've got going on right now. The weathers been pretty crap again (I really should be used to this by now living in England ha-ha) but it's been nice just to relax with family + my gorgeous boyfriend so I cannot complain. What've you lovely lot been up to? Anything fabulous?
Today I have an OOTD for you inspired by the gorge Bonnie who runs the fabbo blog http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/ which is purrfect (see what I did there) so check it out! Bonnie A.K.A Rockstar told me I should wear red so of course I obeyed.
Here's the result :





 I'm wearing:
- Dress H&M
- Clutch New Look
-Shoes Forever 21
- Dumb headbad - 20 years old ;)

What do you ladies think of Red? Love or loathe?
Let me know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment