Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday OOTD

Hey sugars! Hope you're all sweet (see what I did there huhhuh?) nearly the weekend now thank gawwwwd. Currently im incredibly anxious waiting to hear back about potentual job oppurtunities - please keep your fingers crossed for me! So to distact myself I thought I'd post you and OOTD seeing as some of you lovelies have been asking me for one (I always seem to FAIL at getting them) so yeah

Here we go:





What I wore:
- Dress Jane Norman - Yeah this amazed me too, it's absolutely >rare< I find anything I like in there let alone a dress! But I love the fit/detail of this one
Sandals - Sisters but I beleive they're Forever 21
Clutch - Gawd knows I really want to say car-boot ha-ha
Bracelet - The boyfriend <3


There we go :) I hope you like lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment