Monday, May 30, 2011

30.05.2011- Monday Must-haves: Topshop Special

I've had the idea of a putting together a regular 'must have' post for a while, so I can share with you bits and pieces which have caught my eye (which will then double as a shopping list for when I'm next out and about, clever eh?) This week (until June 4th), those lovely penny conscious folks over at Topshop are offering a 20% student discount instead of the usual 10%. Perfect if, like me, you're about to graduate and wave goodbye to your NUS discount forever (sob!) So, with this in mind, my debut Monday Must-haves post features a selection of pieces from Topshop which I'm loving at the moment (and which I will probably cave in and purchase in the not too distant future!)

I got two pairs of the Kristen Jeans for Christmas, and they are a firm favourite in my wardrobe. I'm also a massive fan of Topshop's Make Up collection, so will definitely be having a rummage to see what I can pick up.

What do you think of my picks? Has anything in Topshop caught your eye recently?

(Image credit: Topshop.)

No comments:

Post a Comment