Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday Wish List 4/5/11 Miss Selfridge addition

Hello babes, something very weird happened to me whilst sourcing this weeks Wednesday Wist-list - usually I love to browse around pretty much the whole of the high-street for inspiration for my favourite picks. Not this week. This week the first site I happened to visit was Miss Selfridge, now, Miss Selfridge is definitely a favourite of mine I love the bohemian edge to their clothing and the way they're a little different to other stores on the high-street, however whilst at least one or two items on my wish-list are pretty much guaranteed to come from there this week they sparked a monumental first for me ....
 
Every yes EVERY item on my list this week comes from Miss Selfridge. Literally, I clicked on their 'new in' section to have my usual browse and I was literally BLOWN away by the gorgeous goodies they had on offer! 

Seriously, I've always been very impressed by what they have to offer but this week they've completely out-done themselves and if only I had more £ I'd be snapping up the whole collection pretty much!

Here's my absolute faves:

 Firstly, we have this divine Kimono Jacket, as you probably all know by now I'm a massive fan of Nicole Richie and her style and this to me just screams the kind of laid back pretty bohemian chic Nicole would rock. This would work over anything - Jeans and a simple tank top, a chic LBD or even a bikini on holiday. It's truly incredibly versatile and a real must-have!
Miss Selfridge £55.00
 Secondly, we have this cool and crisp mint coloured vest which with it's elegant pocket details is a real fashionable twist on a simple tank. It looks cool and comfortable for the hot weather and would look perfect with anything from denim cuttofs ( featured below) to tucked into a body con skirt or worn with leggings for a relaxed lounge outfit.
Miss Selfridge £22.00
 Now the aforementioned cut-offs. Absolutely perrrfect. Slightly distressed, slightly faded, slightly rocked up with their studded detail, they're everything I like in a short! And more importantly they're not ridiculously butt skimming which I think is a real plus because I dont know about you but I can't feel comfy in a pair of shorts that burst my ass cheeks out every two seconds. These look very wearable as well as super hot.
Miss Selfridge £35.00

 Next up we have this divine delicate floral crop top. It's the ultimate bohemian chic, so elegant and pretty, unique and edgy all at the same time. It'd add a hint of class, style and whimsy to any outfit personally I'd team it with denim cuttoffs, a black longline waist-coat and some sandals/booties for a real bohemian chic look.
Miss Selfridge £45.00
 Similar to the above is this second gorgeous crop top with embellished detailing. It manages to work the perfect amount of sparkle without looking like a deranged christmas tree and would look divine over a fitted LBD for some evening summertime glam!
Miss Selfridge £45.00
Next up we have this beautiful smock dress, comfy creamy and delicious it's the perfect casual chic summer dress. The long sleeves would hide any sundamaged skin, or skim over any imperfections you may be paranoid of, the loose fitting material would be cool and comfy in the heat and also hide any big summer lunch indulgences. And most of all it is completely and outrageously gorgeous! From the colour scheme to the super pretty soft looking texture. Modern day boho princess.
Miss Selfridge £65.00

Lastly a slight step away from all out bohemia this gorgeous two tone colour block dress is perfectly on trend, the zingy rasperry colour and the soft cream work together and to me look like rasperry sauce on creamy vanilla icecream. You can't get more summer than that!
Miss Selfridge £32.00

No comments:

Post a Comment