Thursday, May 5, 2011

7 things about me blog award post + OOTD

Hello Lovelies, Hope you're all well and good and looking forward to a (normal length) weekend ha-ha. This week I've had the honour of being tagged by Gawgus-things  and Jenny at Lifeisfullofbeauty in Blog award posts. They both absolutely made my week I can tell you! As part of the tag I'm going to fill you all in on 7 things about me - bet you cannot wait!

Firstly though I thought it was time I posted you a 'Look of the day' seeing as I haven't done that for a while! This look was taken before I went shopping with my boyfriend the other day - it was a gorgeous boiling day and I decided to man up and brave some rather bold hotpants!
Here we go:



Holy moley they are shooort ha-ha. And bright. And daring. And... I felt kind of good wearing them.
Outfit =
Shorts - H&M
Top - River Island
Shoes - Sisters ;)

And now 7 things about me
1)I played tennis for 9 years and had private coaching but I had to give it up when I did my GCSE's 4 years ago and now I miss it like hell.
2)I absolutely love and adore my family, my friends and my gorgeous boyfriend. I'd do anything for them.
3)I have a tortie cat called Grace she was a present for passing my exams. She's three years old and I'm rather saddly obsessed with her. 

4)I'm currently teaching myself to speak Spanish as I'm obsessed with Spain - The language, the culture, history, people, fashion, gorgeous men
5)I'm a massive football fan which most people find weird seeing as I'm also quite girly. I cry over football, I talk about it constantly and I get very very into it ha-ha.
6)My ultimate style icons are Nicole Richie, Kate Moss and to a slight degree Courtney Love in the 1990's.
7) My lucky number is seven. How fitting. And cheesy ;)

Finally here's three blogs that I'm obsessed with:
 
CHECK THEM OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment