Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday OOTD + VP jewellery

Hey beauties hope you're all alright, nearly the end of the week already! Firstly an appology for not doing my 'Wednesday Wist List' yesterday as usual - this is due to two things:
1)I felt like utter crap yesterday and just couldn't focus enough to post anything
2)-Gasp- I haven't actually seen more than 2 things I truly crave this week and I honestly try and only posts things I truly truly want to buy which of course equals no post.

Fear not though Wish List will return as usual next-week and right now I have this OOTD to show you  
Here we go:



What I'm wearing:
Vest top - Primark
Jeans : New Look
Loose top : Topshop
Wedges : Sisters room ;) I can't actually remember where they're from

Also I'm wearing a chunky silver ring (that totally doesn't show up on camera booo) which is my new obsession - you can never have too much jewellery!

Which brings me onto this gorgeous website that you ALL need to check out now :
www.vintageprincessjewellery.co.uk
Run by the lovely Laura this site is absolutely full of cute little jewellery pieces that wow me everytime I visit with their unique charm!
Now Laura very excitingly is having a shop opening this week! The opening will take place:

Saturday May 28th 10:00am - 5:30 pm
AtVintage Princess Jewellery
City Attic, 76 North Road
Durham, United Kingdom
 
So please please please if you're able to go and check it out and show this lovely lady some support!
And if not just buy lots of her stuff online ha-ha!
Have a lovely Thursday



No comments:

Post a Comment