Friday, May 20, 2011

20.05.2011- Weekend Wishes

A little bit of a different wish for this weekend, given that today was my last 'proper' day at Uni (although I haven't had any lessons since the end of March!). The three years of my degree have flown by, and I can't quite believe it's all coming to an end. In some ways I wish I could go back and do it all over again, but in a lot of other respects I'm really looking forward to seeing what the future holds. So, this weekend, I'd like to wish anyone who is finishing their studies or who is sitting exams soon the best of luck with everything!


Although I don't officially graduate until September, I feel some celebrating is in order!

What are your wishes for this weekend?

(Image credit: Google. Image edited using Picnik.)

No comments:

Post a Comment