Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Wish list 17/5/11

Oh my gosh it's Mid-week again already! Does anyone else think time is going crazy fast at the moment? I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the fact that it's starting to look a bit more like Summer lately (apart from in Birmingham apparently - Hello torrentual rain soaking me on my walk home from work)

The nights are getting lighter and longer which of course equals more time to pursue leisurely activities afterwork such as shopping and internet shopping and um... shopping?
Speaking of which we all know what Wednesday meens around here so without anymore blabbering here's this weeks wish-list:

 Firstly this gorge light-weight silky tank which I'm dying to pair with the trousers I've picked further down this list. I can see this working as part of a 'nautical' look a classic look or as a super cute bohemian look for summer.
Topshop £23.00
 Slouchy Tees are my absolute MUST-HAVE - they're super cute, comfy and most importantly they disguise any post-lunch bloat which for me having a Gluten intolerance and puffing up to looking 5 months pregnant somedays is a goddsend!
 Then we have this super cute collared dress which could be made to look super preppy/formal with a blazer, black tights + Mary Jane heels, or rock chick cool with a leather biker and some funky boots. It's a great versatile piece that would also look great on it's own with bare legs/sandals in the Summer.
 These babies are super cute! They're the perfect low-key 'Rockabilly' piece that I love and would work with so much for casual or dressy occasions. They're also lovely and bright which is great for Summer!
 
Lastly these stunners are something I've had my eye on for a while! They'd go with everything - skinnies, leggings, dreses, high-waist skirts. I'm seriously contemplating purchasing them ha-ha opinions?
H&M £29.99

So there we are lovelies! What're you feeling this week? Anything in particular or just a big budget blowing shopping spree?

Comment away and feel free to tweet me on twitter! Always up for a chat with you lovely lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment