Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Stylin - New Hair + Birthday outfit

As those who follow me on Twitter might have noticed / been bored about hearing, I had my hair done yesterday for the first time in about 6 months! And for once in my boring, scaredy cat life I had a radical change ha-ha. Suffice to say I was rather nervous about it beforehand but omg I absolutely LOVE it and I'm so glad I had it done. I had about 3 or 4 inches off it into a long bob and my side fringe cut back in properly - it'd become just a random flap of overgrown hair hanging in my face and then I had it dyed back to dark brown/black. Phew.

After all this I was more than ready to go out and celebrate and celebrate I did with my amazing friend Lauren. We went for a gorge meal and then for some naughty cocktails! Giving me and oppurtunity to pose for a few shots to show off my new hair and some of my new birthday clothes!
So here I am:



I wore :
Cream Dress (which I'm now obsessed with) from PopArt
Belt - From my sisters wardrobe ;)
Shoes - New Look
I also used my black Micha Barton Clutch but I think I'd thrown it somewhere at this point ha-ha.


So there we are Hair update and Outfit Post in one - Multi tasking ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment