Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday Wish list 11/5/11

Hola bonitas (yes my spanish learning is already taking over my life) I hope you are all well this lovely mid-week night - half way to the weekend yay! What have you lovelies been up to? Today I've been making Roman Shields for my year 4 students wall display so as you can probably imagine I'm totally knackered now ha-ha and in the need for some fashion therapy! Which of course is perfect timing seeing as yet AGAIN it's time for the wonderful Wednesday wish-list! Catching my eye this week :

 This gorgeous peasant print dress which is one of the prettiest hippie-chic looks I've seen in ages
Topshop £36.00
 This gorgeous and sophisticated fitted grey number which just oozes secretarial glamour
Miss Selfridge £46.00
 This lovely coloured skirt which feeds my maxi addiction to perfection

 And... another maxi skirt, this one beautifully patterned and feeding my whimsical print addiction
River Island £34.99
 And finally this gorgeous skull print scarf (of which I already have literally 1/2 a dozen but still) it's gorgeous light shade is perfection for Summer!Miss Selfridge £14.00

So there's this weeks cravings! What are you lovelies lusting after?
Dont forget to check out my blog-sale and see if you can find it there ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment