Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Styling - Scarves

Happy Sunday lovelies, hoping you're all laid up + relaxing ready to check out my blogsale later this afternoon! Masses of goodies available! Today I thought I'd do a combination post again (such a multi tasker). As most of you probably know by now one of my main obsessions regarding fashion is scarves. I truly feel they can completely change an outfit and either dress it up or down.

Some Celebrities that have been pictured rocking gorgeous scarves :

Kate Moss
 Jessica Alba
Nicole Richie 
 All adding real flair and originality to simple day-time casua looks

And heres some of my favourites from the High - Street:

 This gorgeous printed blue and white lovely, which'd look so chic over simle skinny jeans + a vest.
Topshop £18.00

 This super pretty candy coloured take on classic leopard print
Asos £25.00
 This super glam Nicole esque red leopard print scarf
ASOS £15.00

This super pretty floral look which over a simple LBD would add real bohemian chic
New Look £7.99

And then for my multi-tasking combination
Here is my OOTD featuring my absolute obsession - my new Republic scarf - See the link? ;)


Here we go:




I am wearing:
Dress - A top from H&M brought in medium so it's bigg
Denim jacket - New Look
Belt - River island men
Scarf -Republic
Shoes- Primark

And my new hair that's already growing out ;p

What do you ladies think of Scarves? Love? Hate?
Also please please please x 100000 come and check out my blog sale later it'll be featuring everything from leather jackets to clinique makeup all for really good prices!
Have a lovely Sunday bloggerinos :)






No comments:

Post a Comment