Tuesday, June 14, 2011

14.06.2011- Put a spell on you...

Now that July is just around the corner (where has the year gone??!), one thing I'm really looking forward to is the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two. I was a little bit disappointed by the last film and thought the story built really slowly to quite an anticlimactic ending, but I put that down to the fact that I'm quite an impatient person in general! To celebrate the series drawing to an end, the July issue of US Vogue features Emma Watson, looking far more fashion forward than Hermione ever has, in an editorial shot by Mario Testino:

Emma Watson's New Day by Mario Testino, US Vogue July 2011.
I love the 20's feel of this shoot and the bold styling, particularly the hair and make-up. It will be interesting to see whether Emma recreates any of these looks on the publicity trail for the film next month- I'm sure she'll have her pick of designers after being named as ELLE's Style Icon back in February.

What do you think of Emma's looks for US Vogue? And are you looking forward to seeing the final Harry Potter film next month?

(Image credit: NOIR FACADE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment