Tuesday, June 28, 2011

28.06.2011- Most Wanted: Dorothy Perkins' Floradita Collection

Most of you know by know that I'm completely obsessive about anything with a floral print on it, so imagine how excited I was to see these pieces from Dorothy Perkins' Floradita collection, which launches today. Described as a 'capsule collection with a riot of blooms and simple feminine shapes', the range nods to the shapes of the 1950s and incorporates cute detailing, jewellery and a bright burst of colour for the summer. You can have a look at the full Floradita range over at dorothyperkins.com, but in the meantime here are some of my favourite pieces from the collection:
White Floral Platform Sandals, £42.
Floradita Sun Dress, £39.50.
Cream Lace Peter Pan Top, £35.
Pink Embellished Prom Dress, £55.
Floradita Chunky Charm Chain, £25.
Cream Broderie Dress, £50.
I really love the dresses- how perfect would they be for the heat wave we're experiencing at the moment? The lace blouse is beautifully detailed, and the charm bracelet has rocketed to the top of my wishlist. I've always been a bit wary of Dorothy Perkins but recently they seem to have really upped their game, and I've seen some lovely pieces online including the Gold Wet Look Tee from yesterday's post. I'll have to have a good browse in store when I'm next shopping.

What do you think of Dorothy Perkins' Floradita Collection? Will you be buying anything from it?

(Image credit: Dorothy Perkins.)

No comments:

Post a Comment