Monday, June 27, 2011

27.06.2011- Monday Must-haves

Happy Monday! I hope you all had lovely weekends and made the most of the glorious weather, it's boiling at the moment but looks set to bucket it down later on (typical!) Here's another selection of Monday Must-haves to kick off the week:


I saw this gold tee in Dorothy Perkins a while back and have been umming and aahing over it ever since. It does remind me of the sequinned tee from last week's mega-expensive post, and I think it would look great teamed with some skinny jeans. I've seen a lot of people out and about wearing maxi skirts, and this black one from New Look would be really versatile for the summer. I'm still trying to track down the perfect maxi skirt (most of the ones I've tried on have been ridiculously unflattering on me), so this one looks like a contender. I'm in love with these patent River Island loafers, and think that they're the perfect transitional pair of shoes- they'd look great with thick tights and a cute tea dress for the winter. I've also been trying to track down the perfect Breton top for what feel like ages (again, everyone I've tried on to date has made my upper body resemble a rectangle), but this People Tree version may just be the one. Made with Fairtrade organically grown cotton, it's also really great value for an ethically created product. I love this vintage black and white floral top from Rokit, and have been lusting after the satchel since it arrived at work a few weeks ago, I think I might just have to treat myself (although my collapsing wardrobe would beg to differ!)

What do you think of my picks for this week? Did you buy anything nice over the weekend?

(Image credit: People Tree, Rokit, River Island, New Look and Dorothy Perkins.)

No comments:

Post a Comment