Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday OOTD - House of Harlow

Hello my loves, how're you all today? I'm feeling rather lethargic and ill this week (thanks to everyone on Twitter for your advice) so my blogging has been going down-hill. Today though I have an OOTD that really cheered me up to show you. 

Not long ago I managed to win a gorgeous House of Harlow necklace from the fabulous http://www.nrichienews.com/  which as you can imagine was wonderful! I'm a massive fan of Nicole Richie and have always admired her gorgeous jewellery and clothing lines so the chance to own a piece for myself is just amazing! Mega thanks Nrichienews.com!

Here's the outfit I wore to showcase my win:





I teamed the lovely necklace (check out http://www.nrichienews.com/ for advise on the best places to shop House of Harlow and Winter Kate) with :
- Leather leggings - Quiz
Black sheer necked tank top - Vintage shop
Coral sheer oversized shirt vest - TNFC London at House of Frazer
And my trusty wedges of course
+
Turqoise stone ring which I picked up in Mallorca


Overall I'm very happy with the necklace, I feel it can be worn in a casual way easily but also can be used to dress up an outfit for night-time glamour. It's classic but unique and the colours are just stunning so I'm a happy girl!

What do you ladies think?

No comments:

Post a Comment