Wednesday, April 27, 2011

27.04.2011- My Week with Michelle

My Week with Marylin is one of the films which I'm really looking forward to seeing towards the tail end of the year, and I can't wait to see how Michelle Williams captures the magic of Marylin Monroe on screen. I've loved Michelle since I saw her in Brokeback Mountain, and I've admired her style ever since she wore that stunning Vera Wang gown to the Oscars in 2006. As if to cement her status as an up-and-coming style icon, Michelle is featured on the May cover of Interview magazine, starring in a shoot styled by Karl Templer and photographed by Mikael Jansson:


I love the Rosemary's Baby meets Hitchcock heroine feel of this shoot and Michelle looks beautiful as always. And, it seems, peter-pan collars are here to stay!

What do you think of this shoot? Are you a fan of Michelle? And are you looking forward to seeing My Week With Marylin? I wish they'd hurry up and release a trailer!

(Image credit: fashiongonerogue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment