Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Fashion - OOTD 8/4/11

Hello lovelies! It's finally Friday - WOOP. I hope you've all had a lovely week and you're all enjoying a bit of that Friday Feeling! Today has been a lovely day for me, I took my grandma shopping earlier we drove to a shopping centre not far from where we live and just mooched for a bit in the gorgeous weather - perfect. Then I came back and treated myself to some delicious chocolate covered honeycomb which is seriously heavenly I tell you. In honour of the gorgeous weather I've got a very spring-like outfit to show off today :) 
here we go:




As you can probably tell by my last few posts I'm super obsessed with nudes, neutrals and earthy colours at the moment as well as Bohemian embellishment and patterning. The white blouse I'm wearing here is one of my all time favourite pieces I think I've literally worn it 50 times in a variety of ways. I'm not 100% sure about these trousers yet - They're my sisters and she's a dress size 10 whilst I'm a 6 so I think they're actually meant to be high-waisted but ended up as hipsters lol, however I do love the colour and the ankle roll up.

What do you lovelies think? And what's the favourite piece in your wardrobes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment